What Is The Valuation Report?
- An independent opinion of value.
- A statement describing the purpose of the valuation, the scope, the value definition used and the key assumptions and limiting conditions.
- Complete descriptions of the assets including location, manufacturer, model and serial numbers and asset numbers combined with photos and maybe videos.
- An explanation of the research techniques and the methodology used to determine the value opinion.
- Observations regarding the general conditions of the assets, their age and remaining useful life.
- An opinion of the most appropriate market for the asset and market conditions.
- On-line based report with option to print as PDF or excel download.
- Grouped based reports based on category or other criteria as well as grand totals.
- Sources of information is retained with us and provided in case of questions being asked related to the value stated in the report.
The aim is to give a professional, independent and unbiased opinion of value of machinery and equipment for business owners, financial…
Sometimes an onsite report is not possible or not requested by the client. This type of report is based entirely on the information provided by…
The Uniform standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP) recognizes two reports: Appraisal Reports and Restricted Appraisal…